Wild and Changing Seascape
Findhorn Bay is a tidal estuary of around 580 hectares, located at the mouth of the Findhorn River, on the Southern coast of Scotland’s Moray Firth. The Moray Firth coast, stretching from Inverness to Peterhead, has been voted one of the top 20 most beautiful coastal areas in the world by National Geographic.
Recent Blog Posts
- Waves O’Flight – A Gem by the Bay 30 September 2018
- Shooting on Findhorn Bay: To Ban or Not to Ban? That is the Question 15 September 2018
- Winter Season Report 2017-18 17 January 2018
- Voluntary Shooting Scheme Introduced 22 September 2017
- Local campaigners seek spirit of compromise from shooters over future of Findhorn Bay 17 December 2016